Panasonic MAK1 Massage Chair
The Panasonic MAK1 massage chair is the epitome of advanced deep-tissue massage chairs. It incorporates Panasonic's Real Pro Ultra massage mechanism, which boasts exceptional performance and adaptability, providing precision movements, a wide variety of massage styles, and instantaneous response to your body's needs that is simply unparalleled in any other massage chair.
- 4D Massage System
- Tablet Remote
- 1080P Acupoint Body Scan
- Full-Body Air Massage
- Posterior Calf Acupressure
- Wrap-Around Calf Massage
- Infrared Heated Rollers
- Advanced Lower Core Massage
- Real Pro Ultra
- Reflexology Foot Massage
- Customization and Memory
- Comprehensive Stretching Techniques
- Junetsu Ultra Kneading
Will it Fit You?
- User Height Range: 4'8" - 6'2"
- Max Weight Capacity: 264 lbs.
Massage Intensity Range:
Real Pro Ultra 4D Human Intelligence Massage System
The Panasonic MAK1 features the latest generation of the Real Pro Ultra 4D Human Intelligence massage mechanism. Unequivocally the most precise and versatile massage mechanism on the market, the Real Pro Ultra 4D H.I. mechanism goes beyond seamlessly moving in 3D space and authentically delivering a wide range of massage styles.
By drawing real-time data from body sensors, it adjusts its speed and intensity to your body’s unique needs at the moment, just like a human massage therapist.
User-Friendly Tablet Remote
Easily control the advanced features and customization capabilities of the MAK1 with a simple touch screen.
1080P Acupoint Body Scan
The RealPro 4D Massage Mechanism locates 1080 individual points on your back and neck, creating a virtual map so that it can perform the correct movements with the right amount of pressure to each part of your body. No other massage mechanism performs a more precise scan or delivers a massage that is more customized for you.
Full Body Air Massage
Air cells apply compression massage to the shoulders, hips, thighs, buttocks, calves, feet, forearms, and hands. The MAK1’s extensive air cell array is carefully positioned for maximum benefit and insightfully programmed for maximum healing effect. Compression and release are sequenced to faithfully replicate the motions of a real massage therapist. The MAK1 features extended shoulder air cells to provide stronger hold and range, as well as heel air cells to complete a whole foot massage. This chair leaves no space unaddressed.
Posterior Calf Acupressure
An additional air cell located behind the knee provides therapeutic stretch and traction motions.
Wrap-Around Calf Massage
Calf air cells extend around your leg to massage the anterior tibialis.
Infrared Heated Rollers
Infrared-heated massage rollers generate soothing warmth to help relax sore, tense muscles. With heating elements located directly on the massage roller assembly, the MAK1 delivers point-specific heat you’d expect to feel from the thumbs and palms of a massage therapist’s hands.
Advanced Lower Core Massage
The MAK1’s seat air cells gently lift and reposition your whole body allowing the mechanism to work the glutes and upper hamstrings. Relief for stiff, tight hips is achieved by targeting acupressure points. Over 4.5″ of in and out “reach” from the Real Pro make the Lower Core capabilities uniquely capable.
Real-Time 6-Position and Force Microprocessor
The Real Pro Ultra mechanism constantly feeds information to the chair’s Position and Force Microprocessor, adjusting massage movements based on this real-time feedback. This responsiveness allows the MAK1 to faithfully replicate the intricate kneading movements of a human masseuse. The MAK1’s ability to sense pressure also means that massage intensity is customized to each user.
Reflexology Foot Massage
A fusion of cutting-edge technology and reflexology techniques delivers deep massage therapy to the soles of your feet. Full coverage air cells hold your foot in place as the foot massage mechanism replicates the hand movements of a professional reflexologist. Capable of plantar arch manipulating massage, sole kneading, and sole shiatsu, the sole mechanism can adjust intensity and style to suit your mood and your need.
Comprehensive Stretching Techniques
By blending the Real Pro Ultra functions with full-body air cell coverage, the MAK1 delivers an impressive suite of stretching movements. These powerfully therapeutic movements (which you’ll find in many of the chair’s programmed sessions) mobilize the spine, promote relaxation, and improve the flexibility of the lower back, middle back, and neck. Our stretching techniques are perfect for post-workout relaxation or to shake off sleep and stiffness as a morning rejuvenation session. The MAK1 offers a full range of stretching techniques, including the Neck, Pelvis, Chest, Leg, Lower Back, and new for the MAK1, Core.
Expanded Arm Massage
The combination of air cells provides firm compression to both the forearms and biceps.
Junetsu Ultra Kneading
Junetsu Ultra Kneading massage techniques involve tight, spiral movements that quickly and effectively loosen tight muscles. The target zones benefit from increased blood flow and improvement in the pliability of muscle fibers. Junetsu Ultra Kneading also does an exceptional job relaxing the neck and shoulders to help improve mobility, range of motion, and comfort. These techniques are proprietary and exclusive to Panasonic massage chairs.
Based on traditional Chinese medicine, this Japanese style of massage literally translates to “finger pressure.” As the name suggests, shiatsu massage addresses specific points on the body, often referred to as shiatsu points, pressure points, or acupressure points. The MAK1’s body scan, in concert with pressure-sensing massage heads, direct force accurately and firmly on shiatsu points.
The Swedish massage style helps to provide overall relaxation and improve circulation while enhancing physical health and mental well-being. The MAK1’s Real Pro Ultra mechanism applies gentle pressure and movements to simulate how a massage therapist uses hands and palms to provide the relaxing movements typical of a Swedish massage.
Experience the dazzling variety in circumference, speed, and depth of kneading offered by the MAK1. From deep kneading therapy to the most gentle of strokes, MAK1’s Real Pro Ultra massage mechanism makes it possible to recreate the trained hands of a massage therapist.
This motion simulates the sensation of hands percussively or gently tapping the back. Rapid tapping invigorates and revitalizes, while slow tapping can help your mind and body drift peacefully and comfortably in deep meditation.
An up-down movement that is as simple as it sounds… that is until you add in the variation of speed, width, and depth that can be achieved by the Real Pro Ultra mechanism. Rolling motions are surprisingly relaxing, and they provide beneficial intersegmental traction and extension to all levels of your back. Regular back mobilization helps promote and maintain the health of spinal discs. The Real Pro Ultra is capable of combining kneading, tapping, and rolling, creating a broad spectrum of sensations.
- Swedish - Gently loosens tension primarily with a gentle massage focusing on the surface of the body.
- Deep - A soothing massage course that kneads and loosens tired, stiff muscles.
- Shiatsu - Deep tissue massage, which simulates pressure applied by thumbs. Penetrates and revitalizes sore muscles.
- Stretch - A relaxing massage using stretching and twisting movements throughout the body.
- Air - This program wraps the body with air, gently loosening tension throughout the body.
- Quick - A whole body massage experience that uses an ultra kneading operation to loosen knotted points.
Six Manual Programs
- Ultra Kneading - An intense version of kneading. Provides maximum stimulation of the muscles while simultaneously relaxing them.
- Shiatsu - Finger pressure massage using thumb pressure to hold and release for strong deep-tissue pressure and stretching.
- Rolling - Massage pads roll up and down along the spine. Pressure is relieved from compressed cervical disks and muscles are gently stretched.
- Spiral Ultra Knead - Kneading action while moving up and down.
- Kneading - A deep therapeutic effect that stimulates acupoints and increases energy flow. Particularly for the neck and shoulders.
- Swedish - Gentle pressure using multiple rollers to simulate the palms of hands. Designed primarily to relax the muscles.
- Neck Stretch - Stretches the muscles of the neck.
- Chest Stretch - Extends the muscles around the shoulder blades and chest.
- Lower Back Stretch - Extends muscles around the lower back.
- Core Stretch - Extends from thighs to lower abdomen.
- Leg Stretch - Extends the muscles from the knee area to the thighs.
- Pelvis Stretch - Stretches and twists the muscles around the pelvis to the left and right alternately.
|Roller Track Type:
|Roller Intensity Adjustment:
|Body Scan Technology:
|Airbag Intensity Adjustments:
|Maximum User Weight:
|User Height Range:
||4’8” – 6’2”
|Total Air Cells:
|Max. Power Consumption:
||79” L x 33.5” W x 31” H
||51” L x 33.5” W x 47” H
|Chair Weight (Boxed):
||Approx. 236 lbs.
|Chair Weight (Unboxed):
||Approx. 192 lbs.
|Country of Manufacture: