Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Handling times vary from 1-5 business days most of the time and the delivery time usually takes between 5-10 business days if your product is in stock. White glove delivery will take longer depending on scheduling, usually a week or two longer than curbside or threshold delivery.
*Please keep in mind that things like Covid, labor shortages, or bad weather can potentially cause additional delays and it will depend on the circumstances.
Shipping/delivery times vary by supplier. If you're wondering how long an item will take to ship out of the warehouse, or if you're looking for an estimated delivery time frame, feel free to call us at 800-566-2798. Please note that we do not guarantee delivery by a certain date and can only offer an estimate.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for semi-immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will usually ship out of our suppliers warehouse within 1-5 business days, but can sometimes take up to 7 business days from the date of your order, if it's in stock. Each brand will have different handling times.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours after your item has shipped to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states.
- Standard shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states.
- Transit times are usually 5-10 business days, but if you ordered white glove delivery that can add an additional week or two to the delivery time.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
You must inspect the packaging and items inside the packaging at the time of delivery for possible damage. Even if the box(es) don't look damaged, you still must open your box(es) and physically look at your item(s) to make sure nothing is damaged before signing off on the delivery paperwork.
*If you find damage to your product(s) after opening the box(es), please contact us right away at email@example.com with the details and images of the damage and note the damage on the delivery paperwork and refuse the shipment.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- If your order has shipped out of the warehouse and if you decide to cancel your order, you (the buyer) will be responsible for the original and return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a chair sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- Once an order ships out of the warehouse you'll get either an email or SMS stating that your order has shipped.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL and will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered to you on a pallet or multiple pallets.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet(s). If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and Fedex for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com